Set your alarm for 7pm
(1900) each day, and pray
for healing & protection
of our world
A Prayer for this Covid-19 season
We give thanks anew for your providence and presence.
We prayerfully seek your grace, amidst COVID-19 here and overseas.
We pray for those in need of healing.
We pray for your peace with those who are anxious or grieving.
We pray you will continue to strengthen and sustain all those who are serving in response.
We pray for your Holy Spirit’s discernment amidst the many choices and decisions facing our national, community and medical leaders.
We pray we each might see quickly what more we can do to help those who are vulnerable.
This prayer for our nation in the family of nations, with all that is on our hearts, we gather now and pray through Jesus Christ our Lord.
From the National Council of Churches in Australia. Here's a link
A Prayer from the Daily Bible app
God, You aione are worthy of honour glory and praise. With You, we can overcome every storm - including COVID-19. Right now, we are asking You to:
- Heal those are sick and protect those who are not
- Give our leaders extra wisdom as they navigate this pandemic and economic uncertainty
- Strengthen Your global Church. Reveal to us how we can partner together to reach the needs of those around us
- Calm our fears. Fill us with Your hope, joy and peace as we continue to trust in You
- Use this pandemic to pave the way for spiritual renewal. We want you glory, power and healing to be on display.
Come Lord Jesus, come.
In Jesus' Name, Amen
from the Daily Bible app